What personal data we collect and why we collect it
Who collects data about you
What data we collect about you
When you contact us
We collect data that you submit through the contact form on our website or that you disclose to us by other means such as orally (over a call) or in writing (in an email or other text message). We collect your full name, email address, phone number, and any additional information you provide.
When you subscribe to our updates
When you subscribe to our updates via the blog, we collect the email address you provide and your subscription preferences.
When you apply for a job
When you apply to join our team, we collect information from your CV and any additional information you provide us by any written or oral means.
Data that is automatically collected when you visit the website and subdomains
Third-party services. Our website and subdomains use third-party services to collect standard internet log information and details about visitors’ behavior patterns. To collect this information, we use Google Analytics. We do this to improve your experience on our website and to provide you with the most relevant information. Google Analytics gives us information about user behavior such as platforms and browsers used to access the website and subdomains, pages visited on the website and subdomains, the region from which a visitor is accessing the website and subdomains, how a visitor accessed our website and subdomains (e.g. via search engines, referring pages, direct visits), and other behavioral information. This information is processed strictly anonymously. You can find more detailed information about how Google uses information from sites or apps that use their services here: https://policies.google.com/technologies/partner-sites. We carefully investigate all third-party services that we use to make sure they are compliant with all current regulations.
Provider Name/cookie name/ Expiration / Description
- Google Analytics/_ga/expiration: 2 years/This cookie helps Google Analytics identify visitor sessions.
- Google/1P_JAR/expiration: 1 month/This cookie is used to collect website statistics and track conversion rates.
- Google/AID/Expiration ~ 1.5 year/This cookie is used to link your activity across devices if you’ve previously signed in to your Google Account on another device.
- Google/APISID/NID/〜 2 years/6 month/This cookie is used by Google to store user preferences and information for Google Maps.
- Google/SSID/UULE/2 years/These cookies are used by Google to store user preferences and information for Google and Google Analytics.
- OTZ/SAPISID/SID/30 days/2 years/〜 2 years/These cookies are used for tracking Google analytics and G+ button use.
How we use your personal data
For contacting you
We will use your email address, phone number, or other contact information you provide us by written or oral means for contacting you and providing you with the services and information that you request; it also allows us to correctly respond to your comments and questions.
For establishing business relations
If you are an existing customer of Softappi or we reasonably believe that you might want to be our customer, we will use your email address, phone number, and other contact information you provide us by written or oral means for establishing a business relationship, sending you information about our services, and providing you with updates that may be related to your personal and professional interests.
For providing you with information
If you have subscribed to our updates, we will use the email address you provided to send information about our services, recent updates, latest products, case studies, and research.
For automated processing
If you visit the website, data about your behavior on the site will be automatically processed by cookies and third-party services to help us better understand your preferences and improve your experience on the website.
To ensure the security of your sensitive information, we carefully select third-party services that we use. We use exceptional services that claim they are compliant with GDPR and other data protection regulations. You can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information about taking appropriate and suitable security measures.
- Your data may be transferred to third-party services including Google Analytics, all of which are compliant with GDPR and other regulations. Their privacy policies can be found here:
Google Analytics – https://policies.google.com/privacy
- Brave payments plugin.
- The policy for the BAT Publishers service is at: https://basicattentiontoken.org/publisher-privacy/
How to withdraw your consent for collecting, processing, and using your data
You have the right to withdraw consent for collecting, processing, and using your data at any time by sending an email to email@example.com
How long your data is stored for
Your data will be stored until the moment you withdraw your consent or our business relationship is broken off, whichever happens later.
Your rights as a data subject
Right to access
You have the right to find out what data is being collected and processed, how it is being used, for how long it is being stored, if your data has been transferred to any third parties, and how you can withdraw your consent for data collection, processing, and use.
Right to rectification
You have the right to ask that we rectify inaccurate personal data. Taking into account the purposes of data processing, you have the right to have incomplete personal data completed, including by means of providing a supplementary statement.
Right to erasure
You have the right to obtain from us the erasure of your personal data when this personal data is no longer necessary in relation to the purposes for which it was collected or otherwise processed, when you withdraw your consent on which the processing was based, or when your data is processed illegally.
Right to restrict processing
You have the right to restrict us from processing your data if:
– you contest the accuracy of your personal data; in this case, we shall not process your data for a period sufficient for us to verify the accuracy of the personal data;
– the processing is unlawful and you oppose the erasure of your personal data and request the restriction of its use instead;
– your personal data is no longer needed for the purposes of processing but is still required by you for the establishment, exercise, or defence of legal claims;
– you object to processing your personal data on grounds related to your particular situation; in this case, we only have the right to process your personal data if we provide legitimate grounds for processing it that are more compelling than your grounds for not processing.
How you can raise a complaint
You can raise a complaint be sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.